SEO Services can be essential in gaining and obtaining a strong organic presence in Google. Depending on your business, an ongoing SEO service may be necessary to beat out your competitors and maintain maximum visibility.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for local businesses
Congratulations! You have a beautiful, user-friendly, well developed website that anybody would be proud to own. But if your potential new customers can’t find your website when they’re searching for your services online, your top-notch website can’t live up to its full potential! That’s where the art of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes in.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of measuring and tuning a website to improve the “organic” or “natural” search engine placement. When a new website goes live, Google crawls it, indexes it and ranks it according to their extremely intricate coding, or algorithm. The tricky part about SEO is that Google keeps their almighty algorithm under wraps, and is very careful to not release the exact elements (there’s more than 200 of them!) that would cause a website to rank #1!
That’s where the Search Engine Optimizers’ jobs come in. Through deciphering messages from Google, A/B testing, analyzing and good ‘ol fashioned trial and error, Optimizers have learned the best practices to help websites improve their organic placement and rank better in Google.
Why is Search Engine Optimization Important ?
As you may notice from your own online search habits, when you’re looking for a product or service, you rarely click to view the results from page 2. The first page of Google is where you want your website to be! Being on Page 1 in Google increases your website visibility, which increases visitors to your site, which increases leads and sales.
Search Engine Optimization is especially important for local businesses in highly populated areas where competition is intense. A large portion of local SEO is based on what your competition is doing, as changes they make can increase or decrease your rankings. This is one of the reasons local SEO is an ongoing process and not just a “one-and-done” type of service. Google also likes to update its algorithms (and has been doing so more frequently in the past few years), which can have a huge effect on where your website ranks as well.
And this is where SuccessTeam Marketing Group comes in.
Why Choose Us to Handle Your Auto SEO?
SuccessTeam Marketing Group has more than 15 years of hands-on Internet experience with Search Engine Optimization. Not to mention that our SEO team works exclusively within local businesses, meaning all of our time has been spent on determining the best website ranking factors and SEO tactics for websites just like yours.
What We Do:
Perform Targeted Keyword Research. Just like soft drinks are known as “pop” in the north and “soda” in the south, automotive keywords vary significantly by region. We find the best keyword phrases for your individual shop and your local market.
Speak Your Customers’ Language. Specializing in just local business SEO helps us better know what consumers are typing into Google when searching for services in your area.
Write Content In-House. We take the time to write all of our website content and blog posts IN-HOUSE. This means text is written, edited, SEO optimized, and posted under our roof, by our professional copywriters. No duplicate content here!
Monitor Your Website’s Rankings. Google is constantly changing their algorithms, and your online competition isn’t sitting still either. Our SEO team continuously monitors your website’s Google rankings and makes adjustments accordingly so you don’t have to.
Care About Your Results. We understand that managing your business doesn’t allow you the time to give your website the attention it needs to thrive. We truly want to help bring your shop success! In the end, SEO is not about how many hits your websites gets, but how many quality, local leads your keyword strategy generates, and that’s what we’re happy to deliver.
How We Are Different:
- We write 100% Unique Content. Google demands unique, non-duplicate content, or your website risks being penalized in rankings. We have a team of passionate in-house copywriters who write for your business, your story and your industry specialties.
- We use “White Hat SEO” techniques. We follow Google’s rules and best practices when we build and optimize websites. Companies that do “Black Hat SEO” may spike ranking results for a bit, but these results won’t last and the websites even risk being penalized or banned from Google!
- We don’t guarantee a #1 ranking. Let us explain: You should never trust a SEO company that guarantees a #1 ranking! Here’s a quote directly from Google’s support page: “No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google. Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings.” Often times these companies are using “Black Hat SEO” and/or trying to lock you into a contract.
- We don’t lock you into long-term contracts. As with any of our services, you are not required to sign a long-term contract. This means we really work to get you results!
- We keep up with cutting edge SEO practices. We do today’s SEO, not yesterday’s SEO. We respond at lightning speed to Google’s constantly changing algorithms, helping ensure that your website meets Google’s guidelines and stays out of the penalty box.