Effective May 25, 2018
SuccessTeam Marketing is a digital marketing and information technology service provider. Headquartered in Las Vega, Nevada, we provide marketing services and web hosting solutions to our customers (“Services”). SuccessTeam Marketing data center is located in Lansing, MI.
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use SuccessTeam Marketing Services with the creation or administration of a SuccessTeam Marketing account.
- Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to SuccessTeam Marketing when they register for SuccessTeam Marketing webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other SuccessTeam Marketing events.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
SuccessTeam Marketing asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing SuccessTeam Marketing with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
SuccessTeam Marketing may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, SuccessTeam Marketing asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
SuccessTeam Marketing Group uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with SuccessTeam Marketing for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of SuccessTeam Marketing’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and SuccessTeam Marketing.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
SuccessTeam Marketing shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- As Required by Law – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. SuccessTeam Marketing Group may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of SuccessTeam Marketing Group in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – SuccessTeam Marketing may share your information with your consent.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
SuccessTeam Marketing Group may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the SuccessTeam Marketing Group uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
OUR DATA BREACH PROCEDURES
If SuccessTeam Marketing Group becomes aware of a breach of your personal information, SuccessTeam Marketing Group will take reasonable efforts to notify you at an email address that you have provided in your interactions with SuccessTeam Marketing Group, without unreasonable delay after becoming aware of the breach. SuccessTeam Marketing Group will promptly take reasonable steps to secure personal information against further breach. Any notification will include a description of the data that was included in the breach and any potential steps that SuccessTeam Marketing Group recommends that you take to address the breach.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from SuccessTeam Marketing at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your SuccessTeam Marketing account or contacting us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the EEA, SuccessTeam Marketing Group’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. SuccessTeam Marketing Group will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for SuccessTeam Marketing Group to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, SuccessTeam Marketing Group will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. SuccessTeam Marketing Group will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law or the EU-US or Swiss-US Privacy Shield. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
SuccessTeam Marketing Group, LLC
3225 McLeod Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Email – email@example.com